1994 - current:
Senior new media author / Creative director / Freelance designer
Internet design and programming, information architecture design, interactive TV interface development, CD ROM design and programming, kiosk design, creation of presentation materials, Flash animation and 3D modelling.
1981 - 1994:
Designer and art director
Mainly print, above and below the line, but also considerable corporate identity design, exhibition design, POS, packaging, product design, illustration, copywriting etc.
BSc Hons (applied mathematics), University of Warwick
- Well honed conceptual and design skills, including over 12 years of new media design.
- Excellent computer skills, wide knowledge of technologies and practiced in applications from the commonplace to the more exotic.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, to give and take direction.
- Outgoing and sociable, able to build a firm rapport with clients and team members.
- Able to quickly develop an understanding of a client's products and processes and provide appropriate solutions.
- Able to see the broad picture, yet with a fine eye for detail.
- Well organised and diligent, presentable and confident.
- Adaptable, quick to learn and eager to increase and to share my knowledge and skills.
View my full CV in pdf format: click here
(right click or control click to select download link to disk).